Xtrembeaute.com is the property of Xtremcare SP. Z O.O. (NIP 8992789867), Marsz. J. Pilsudskiego 74 lok. 320, 50-020 Wroclaw, Poland. VAT exempted. KRS Number: 0000616656.
Goal in the web page
The goal in the web site is always to provide you with data concerning the business enterprise of XTREMCARE our goods and shops, the campaigns that we support and the activities we undertake. Towards the extent which you access our on-line promoting web sites or internet pages for any relevant market place about the planet, you'll need to note that other or additional terms will apply (e.g. in relation for the sale and delivery of goods).
Availability on the web site
We've got taken just about every care in the preparation from the site. Nevertheless, as certain technical matters could possibly be beyond our manage, we can not guarantee that you simply may have uninterrupted access for the site at all times.
Data around the website
The details around the web-site has been integrated in superior faith for basic informational purposes only. It must not be relied upon for any certain goal and no representation or warranty is offered as to its accuracy or completeness.
Product and service availability
Reference to any solution or service around the web-site will not constitute an provide to sell or provide that product or service and will not mean that the product or service is out there in all countries or that the name and description of any solution within your nearby shop will be the identical as that included around the internet site.
Ownership of materials on the web-site
XTREMCARE is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the web-site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the website in any material type (which includes photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic signifies) other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Copyright Styles and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may well apply inside your nation.
All brand, item and service names utilized in this web-site would be the trade marks, trade names or service marks of XTREMCARE unless otherwise stated. You may not marketplace or distribute goods or give solutions below or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or service marks with no the prior written permission of XTREMCARE or the owner of such trade marks, trade names or service marks.
XTREMCARE All Rights Reserved. The contents of those pages are © XTREMCARE Reproduction of component or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with all the following permissions:- Licence to copy for private use: You could make copies of the site as needed incidental acts through your viewing of it, and you may well take a print for your private use of so much with the site as is affordable for private purposes.
Licence to recopy for restricted purposes:
You could recopy the material to person third parties for their individual details only, but only if:
1. You acknowledge the web pages of Xtrembeaute because the supply of your material. You should consist of such acknowledgement in addition to the top-level URL from Xtrembeaute internet site (e.g. https://www.xtrembeaute.com/) inside the copy with the material; and
2. You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation with the material or any a part of it in any other operate or publication, regardless of whether in challenging copy or electronic or any other form. In certain (but with no limitation) no a part of a web page in the website of Xtrembeaute could possibly be distributed or copied for any industrial purpose.
No part of the internet site of Xtrembeaute could be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other internet web-site or other type of electronic retrieval method.
We may possibly present hyperlinks to other web sites from time to time. These links are offered for the convenience. We don't endorse or take duty for the content material of these internet websites, usually are not accountable for the availability of those internet websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or harm which you might endure by using those internet websites. When you determine to access linked web-sites you do so at your very own danger.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect on the Internet site and also the content of as well as your use with the similar are excluded. Except in the case of death or individual injury triggered by our negligence, for the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in respect of one's use of this internet site.
Amendments on the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without having notice to you from time for you to time. Any such amendment shall be efficient when the revised terms happen to be posted on the web site.
Protection of personal data
You have the option to close your customer account and/or remove yourself from our mailing list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of problem with your order
The seller has (max) 14 days to consider the complaint. We listen to our customers when a problem arises with an order. We follow each case and try to find the best possible solution always in the interest of the client. We distinguish between several cases of complaints:
1. Order not received: the customer must contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com or by phone at +48 71 710 4729. We will conduct a search with the postal services.
2. Non-conforming item: in case of error on a shipped item we will send the ordered item to the customer at our expense. The customer may keep the unwanted item or return it.
3. Damaged item: in case of breakage during delivery we undertake to return the item ordered to the customer at our expense. We will ask for a photo of the damaged item before shipping it again.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance using the laws of Poland.